Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had two trick-or-treaters, which leaves a whole bucket of candy for me. :) We got together with some friends and played games (Great party Tiffany and Issac). It was a lot of fun, I'm sad that I didn't get pictures of all the costumes you'll just have to imagine a pirate, a Japanese beauty, a lion, little red riddinghood and her grandmother,a pumkin, Angel Moroni, a witch, a clown, a jester, a princess, Frankenstien and his bride, Sara Palin, John Mcain and a pea pod. Interesting group eh?



Dawson's first Halloween.


Isn't he the cutest pea pod you have ever seen?


Has John Mcain lost some wieght?


soooooo cute!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! You guys look great! Love the costumes, Jill you look just like Sarah Palin, Taylor love the white hair, and Dawson sure makes one cute peapod! Looks like yall had fun!

Krista said...

Jill you totally ROCKED Sarah Pallin!

Tiffany said...

Dang it! You beat me! Thanks for coming you guys, that was so fun and your costumes were awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little pea pod!

Lisah said...

That is awesome! I think you make a great Sarah Palin!!! If only JOhn McCain were as cute as Taylor... he might actually win!

Sharon said...

Nice work on Sarah Pallin and John McCain...you guys look awesome! Little Dawson looks so cute as a pea pod. Happy Halloween!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Love the costumes! That's very creative! You do looke a lot like Pallin!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

The pea pod turned out great! So cute! I hope you guys had a good Halloween... you pulled off an awesome Sarah Pallin ha ha apparently everyone else thinks so too. Nice costumes!

Lacey said...

I just have to say that your Halloween costumes are AWESOME!!! I would dare say you take 1st place for the best costumes that I've seen on the blogs this year... :)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.