Sunday, October 5, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.....


Dawson is now 4 months old. His personality is shining through all the drool. He seems to learn new things everyday. A few of my favorite new things are:
*how he puts his head under my chin when he is tired to feel the vibration when I hum or sing
*watching him attempt to put his binky in his mouth, he usually ends up sticking it in his nose or just decides that he is content sucking on the handle
*how he jumps a little every time we get to the boo part of peek-a-boo, then grins
*how excited he gets when he sees himself in a mirror, he starts to smile and jabber
*when I put a fuzzy blanket on him, he grabs it and rubs it all over his face
*rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens........just kidding.


how can you not smile when you see this picture?

Should I eat, sleep or poop next? so stressful.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jacob Butler said...

What a stud!

BRITTANY said...

So so cute! It definitely brought a smile to my face! I mean who doesn't love rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens...oops I mean Dawson's absolutely adorable smile!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

what a cute little boy you have!

Jeff and Brandi said...

What a cute little man.

Sarah Keith said...

Jill, he is so cute I can hardly bear it! I miss you like crazy! Call when you get a chance. I would love to chat!!! I love being a mom!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.