Monday, November 17, 2008

My Movie Review

I don't see nearly as many movies as I would like to, we usually just hit the red box every once in a while with promo codes(If you want me to forward you a free red box promo code every Monday, let me know- I promise its legal.) I try to only watch recommended movies because when I watch a dumb movie I get so irritated that I wasted my time and the movie makers wasted all that money. So here is my meager movie review of a few I have seen lately, please recommend any good ones that you have seen.

10 bags of popcorn is a MUST SEE
9 go see it if you can
8 worth seeing
7 enjoyed, but not great
6 OK
5 had potential, but was lame
4 only if you are really bored
3 fell asleep
2 slightly painful to watch

1 the makers should be punished


Eagle Eye : intense and action-packed, had some bad language, lame villain and Shia LaBeouf's facial hair is icky during the whole movie. Overall very entertaining

9 bags

Forever Strong: Very good moral, predictable, some slow parts
8 bags
Iron Man: I was pleasantly surprised on this one, it was smart and exciting and minimal corny lines. There is 1 inappropriate scene.
9 bagsHulk: rather typical super hero movie, a little over the top. Good comic relief.
7 bagsGet Smart: If you are a Steve Carell fan you'll love it. Very funny, somewhat corny, a few slightly crude scenes.
7 bagsBella: sad, boring, dull. good ending, but don't bother
2 bags
Meet the Robinsons: stupid, stupid, stupid. This is not the cartoon one, it's made by Tyler Perry.
1 bag


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey I know I don't know you, and I haven't seen Taylor in years but I would LOVE the promo codes if you don't mind emailing them to me.....nataliefawson@gmail.com! Thanks!

Krista said...

Jill,
You forgot "High School Musical 3"... oh wait, you can't eat popcorn in that one because you are dancing around a little in your seat (at least Dill is... probably dancing around a little TO much).

We would also love the promo codes too.

Kiss that little Dawson for us.
We Love You!!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.