Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Carpet!

The 2 worst things about renting an apartment are:
#1 You don't know where the stains on the carpet came from
#2 The drains are always slow and you know its not your hair clogging it up. (ewwww)

Thanks to our wonderful new apartment managers both those problems are now solved! My tub drain has been cleaned out and we have new carpet!




Tay sitting on the yucky mistery stained carpet.

Dawson and I enjoying our new carpet


Everything that we own shoved into our kitchen while the carpet exchange took place.


While moving everything we determined that 2/3s of our stuff is Dawsons. :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys like the carpet. It was hard picking it out so I hope it works out okay. I want to come see it in person sometime!

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

hooray for new carpet. and i think once a baby comes he/she usually gets the most stuff :) glad you guys are doing good. i miss you guys

Jacob Butler said...

Looks great! I can't wait to touch it.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks great-it's so fun to have new things in your apartment, just makes you feel happier! I can't believe how stinkin cute Dawson is...okay, I can believe it with the parents he's got!

Krista said...

YAY!! You deserve new carpet!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.