Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some things that I saw and heard this week

*I saw a lady using a pumice stone on the heels of her feet vigoriouly in a dentist's waiting room- awkward and unsanitary.

Conversation later that night.......
"There was a lady using a pumice stone at the dentist, wierd huh"
Taylor: "Those Harry Potter freaks are everywhere"
"Pumice stone honey, not Socerers stone."

hahahah (I am one of those Harry Potter Freaks- bytheway)


* I saw a mom pull a can of coke and a bottle out of her diaper bag for her 1 yr old, fill it up to the top.- I am not going to comment on this because "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."


*The doctor asked me, "How is your Calcium intake?" I replied, "I don't like milk."
He looked up and said "Do you like breaking a hip and dying?!? Drink your milk."






6 comments:

BRITTANY said...

Wow. Good times in Texas! :)

Sarah said...

I once saw a mom fill up her 6 month old son's bottle with powerade. Is it sad that it made me feel like a better mother?

Kari said...

Wow, I seriously can't believe the pumice thing. That is so grose-I wouldn't even know how to react! That's funny with the Harry Potter thing too!:)

Jeff and Brandi said...

OH my Gosh that is the sickest thing I have heard in a while. I am also one of those Harry Potter people :)

Unknown said...

Wow hahaha!!! we had a good laugh at all those! Crazy people!

r said...

What's the name of your doctor because I need to avoid him... This was hilarious, Jillian.

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.