Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Parade

The BEST day of the year!!- The forth of July!

(Sing to the tune of I love the Mountains)
I love the Sunshine,
I love the BBQs,
I love the U.S.A.,
the red, white and blue
I love the FIREWORKS, when all the lights are low
BOOM dee ah dah. BOOM dee ah dah.
BOOM!

Waiting for the parade to start


We love the U.S.A.




You know that part in Finding Nemo with the seagulls "Mine, Mine, MINE MINE MINE!"
That is what I kept thinking every time the kiddos would scramble for the candy. Dawson caught on quick


This little man loved waving flags! (and hitting Dawson with them)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison said...

I wonder why a Finding Nemo line came to mind during the parade? You guys don't ever watch that at your home, do you? :)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.