Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jiggle Daddy!

We had some fun boys come play and while I was putting Stockton to bed I heard Dawson yell,
"Jiggle Daddy Jiggle!" "My Daddy can Jiggle!"
(Now, most men after marriage and a few kids do begin to Jiggle a bit, especially around the middle, but not my skinny man. I am doing my best to fatten him up- so far with no success.)
Taylor began to "Jiggle" and wiggle causing many giggles, but Dawson was getting more and more frustrated. Finally Dawson brought Taylor 3 balls and said "Jiggle PLEEEEEEASE"

ahhhhhhhhh Juggle!
I am not sure how, but the juggling quickly turned into a football game.

Dawson yelled "Wrap up!" I think 3 is a little young to be instructing your buddies on tackling technique. :)


The happy tacklers got away with a few holding penalties.


It crossed the plane! There were a few bruises by the end of the night, but no tears and lots of smiles. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Scottfunkel said...

You're never too young to learn how to form tackle properly.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Love it! I'm sure Taylor is in heaven with 2 little boys and their playmates...although I'm sure a little girl would have daddy wrapped around her little finger! So get on it Jill! :)

Juliet said...

now I know why Taylor got to be one of the race car drivers in the kitchen grand prix. He has been accepted into will and zacs cool dude club. very exclusive with just 3 members.

Laura Bowles said...

hehe i love jonelles comment! i also love the jiggle!

Grandma "Hutch" said...

What a great Dad! Also, what a great Mom for sharing those pics with us. Love you guys!

Grandma & Grandpa Hutch

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.