Thursday, July 21, 2011

One year older and wiser too.....

26........wow- why does it sound so much older than 25?
My day started like every Birthday that I can remember- my Mom telling me about the day I was born : "The happiest day of her life" How I came out with a smashed up face and she said, "She's homely, but I'll still love her!"
Then my sweet hubby came home for lunch with a mixed berry pie- yum yum! Dawson was a big help blowing out my candle. :)

My day continued with sweet texts, phone calls and facebook messages from great friends and wonderful family members.

That night I had a date with Harry Potter!.... oh I mean my a date with my great husband to see Harry Potter.




It was a great day!

Posted by Picasa
If you are one of "those" that are sick of hearing about Harry Potter... don't continue reading and don't talk to me this week.

I am a huge Harry Potter fan or "Pot-head" as Taylor calls them. I wasn't thrilled with movie 7 part 1 because of 2 parts that I couldn't stand (Ginny zipping dress scene- she would never say that! and the part right before Ron smashes the locket- wired and inaccurate) anyway I absolutely enjoyed part 2, oh sure I wish they would have included Ted Lupin and had Hagrid sobbing when he was carrying dead Harry, like the book, but overall I thought it was great and can't wait to watch it again!
(Taylor made up a Potter version of "She thinks my tractors Sexy" It's only a little obnoxious "She thinks my patronous is sexy!"

4 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

sounds like a great birthday! 26 is so young! im turning 27 now thats old ;) i keep meaning to call you...and i keep forgetting when it isn't to late to call...one of these days!

Allison said...

I can't wait to see #7 part 2! Fun birthday date. I like your outfit? And what is Taylor doing in that last picture?

Kevin and Kerry said...

Happy birthday Jillian!! SOunds like you had a great day!

Krista said...

Jillian ... wish you were here. No one will go to Harry Potter with me. My old companion has outgrown me and went with a bunch girls ... HOW RUDE! I could go with Uncle Jeff but he'd just sleep and that wouldn't be any fun. Soooo... I miss you... I'd buy you a ticket and even some popcorn and a LARGE drink if you were here. :(

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.