Sunday, February 14, 2010

things that make you go....

blaaaaaaaaaaa!

TMI WARNING: this post contains too much personal and gross information
so read at your own risk.

Dawson dipping pickles in strawberry yogurt- blahhhhh!

I have been 10 times more sick this pregnancy. Blogs tend to make life look really pretty, but lets keep it real hear, life isn't always pretty.


Things that have triggered me to vomit in the past 3 months:

  • D dipping pickles in strawberry yogurt and eating it
  • Dawson's diapers
  • Taylor using the bathroom
  • Myself using the bathroom(which is very unfortunate because there is only 1 toilet)
  • smell of dirty dishes
  • smell of day-old milk sippy cups
  • cooking hamburger
  • eating a jalapeno popper wrapped in Bacon then eating chocolate cake(ok I was just asking for it)
  • smell of dirty socks
  • smell of the water coming out of the shower
  • smell of trash
  • smell of the the bayou by our house
  • watching a homeless man spit (threw up while driving- not advisable)
  • sitting up
  • thinking about how bad the people smell on survivor
  • riding in a plane
  • riding in a car
  • D's morning breath
  • washing dirty pots and pans
  • cleaning the toilet
  • cleaning the tub
  • putting on socks
  • standing up
  • wrestling with D
  • jumping on the bed with D
  • laundry
  • eating too much
  • not eating enough
  • the heater coming on

Wow- your really read the whole thing? You need a hobby ;)

I would like to clarify that I still believe that bringing children into this world is a grand privilege- and as always- it could be much worse(Tiffany- I really have no right to complain after what you went through)

I am feeling a bit better- I only threw up once today :) so far


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

BRITTANY said...

So if I were pregnant I would have totally thrown up reading that post...Sorry your feeling so sick.

Laura Bowles said...

gross! sorry you arent feelin good. hope your stomach calms down soon!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Oh dear I'm so sorry. If it helps at all, I know how you feel! Pretty much any "out of the ordinary smell" trigger me to throw up! I really hope it gets better soon. I got so tired of kneeling over the toilet-sometimes I would just sit there and cry. But every once in a while Logan would come in and give me a hug and rub my back with no prompting. That's when you have to stop and think about the end result.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How do you already know what you are having? You are only about 3 months, right?

Krista said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Glory.

I'm so sorry Jill! Just stay in bed, oh wait you have D ... not a realistic option. I will pray he will sleep in, take extra long naps and fall asleep early so you don't have to MOVE. You have my sympathy.

Kari said...

Oh my goodness Jill! I'm sorry! I have to admit though, the imagining how the people on survivor smell made me laugh! :) Hope things are better soon!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh mercy!!! I think it's funny you wrote that all down tho--baby #2 will get a kick out of it some day. I hope all the vomiting ends soon for you--that can't be any fun!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.