Thursday, February 18, 2010

IT'S A .......................



BOY!!
We had an ultra sound today- I just love those- and they moved my due date up 15 days. :) It is now August 17 and even though I am only 14 weeks it was very obvious that we are having a boy!
We would have been very happy either way, but this will be a bit easier I think and Taylor says it doubles his chances of having a good football player!

13 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

Congrats!!! think he will have red hair to?

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Wow! How exciting! 14 weeks, that's crazy! Congratulations you guys:)

Lady Rynn said...

Congrats! How fun for you all and D will have a little brother to drag around or I guess it might be the other way around a little brother who tags along & drags D around. ;) I hope you get feeling better soon!

Lisah said...

YEAH!!!!:)

Jeff and Brandi said...

Yay! Congrats. That'll be fun!!!

Sarah Keith said...

I am so happy for you! I have been waiting for this kind of announcement from you! Good luck!

r said...

Congratulations! I felt the same with Lucy. There's less to stress about when you pretty much have everything :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I totally feel like a blog stalker...but we're so excited for you guys! Let me know if you need anything (and I really mean it!)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Yea-yes, we are so excited for you! D and baby boy #2 will be the best of friends! I still can't believe you found out so early-crazy! Hopefully your mom will get over the fact soon that it's not a girl! :)

Lyndi said...

YEAH!!!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Yeah! That is so exciting!

Kari said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting! Dawson will have a little buddy!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so awesome!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.