Sunday, February 14, 2010

Don't you just love.......

Packages!!
I love getting things in the mail, but I think D loves it even more. It was so fun to watch him open up this Valentine's Day package from Grandma. As soon as it was delivered he ran around it saying "wats dat? wats dat?" Then once we got it open every item that he took out was followed by a "ooooooooo Nummy!"


love at first sight: his very own "melmo!"



I asked him to show me his teeth, hoping to get a smile- not quite a smile, but I'll take it.
Thanks Mom for the goodies! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BRITTANY said...

Melmo!!! What a little cheeser.

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

What a cute smile! I love cheesers:) Congratulations on the pregnancy! That's exciting! I love your throw-up list! That really made me laugh! :)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.