Sunday, February 28, 2010

fun words

When I told D that it was time to get out of the tub and said bye bye water. He yelled "Oh no! Water, I save you!!"
Then he used his cups to try and keep the water, which didn't work very well so he tried sitting on the drain which worked quite well except for the little drain marks on his tushy. :)


All of the bath toys lined up so nicely.... peace did not last very long in toy land because.......


Dive-bomber Ducky took them out one by one! Quack Quack Attack!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Krista said...

I LOVE this age! Keep the comments coming, they make me grin everytime!

The only comment I get around here is, "Bye Mom!" I would love for someone to say "I save you!" LOL!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

That's hilarious. Isn't this a fun age....well most the time at least. :) He's getting so good at talking-I'm impressed!

Erin said...

So cute! I love bath time! It's distracting enough for them that you get a little break! I hope the smell of the water wasn't too bad.

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.