Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photo shoot gone bad


Dawson and his cousin Hunter were playing so great out on the lawn with Aunt Whitney and Uncle Tanner that I thought I would snap a few pictures...... well it ended with screams, tears and a bump on the head......daa, daa daaahhhhhhhh!


Tanner, Hunter, Whitney and D: all smiles :)

Hunter holding Dawson... how sweet... for the moment


Now Hunter is still all smiles, but notice the subtle shove in the back and D's foot flying......while Whitney, Tanner and I were helplessly screaming and gasping... after three rolls down a small hill and bumping his head on the sidewalk.... and that is how a happy photo shoot goes terrible wrong.
D was fine after lots of hugs, kisses and a cute "sorry" from Hunter

No comments:

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.