Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh the Forth!

How I LOVE the forth of July, the greatest day of the year.
Sunshine, parades, BBQs, snow cones, family, friends, EXPLOSIONS- ya just can't beat that!



Dawson loved the parade, every time a siren went off or a marching band came by he would clap and yell "yah!"

Taylor ran the Ice Hutch most of the day on the forth, so he missed out on some festivities, but I ate lots of yummy shaved ice.


D also loved the fireworks, he would clap and say "whoa" when there would be a pause in the action he would sign more, it was adorable.


D wanted to be as close as he could to the fireworks, I think we may have a future pyro on our hands.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Future pyro huh? Jill, I think he got that from you...yes you! :)

Looks like a fun day!

p.s. Taylor, do you think you could send some of that shaved ice over my way? I think it would make it in a cooler! :)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.