Welcome 2011, I'm so glad that you are here!
201o is behind us and we are movin' on!
Lets all SMILE more in 2011!
Dawson didn't quite make it to midnight, but Stockton was a night owl (as usual).
Austin showing off his white elephant gift!
I bet you smiled at least once when looking at these pictures-
You smiled at picture #2 if you know Jake and Taylor- it's been a long year for these 2 best friends living 1, 997mi apart
You smiled at picture #3 if you know Grandma and Grandpa Hutch. Lets face it they make everyone they know better people. I smile every time I think about them.
You smiled at picture #4 if you saw it!! Come on!! When Austin unwrapped this dazzling suit it looked like it might fit Dawson.......... Wow that material and zipper are impressive.
Here's to more SMILES!

3 comments:
i definetly smiled!Jill you look amazing as usual! if only you lived closer i would take you clothes shopping with me. you always have the cutest clothes and I am in need of a new style :)
Love love all the blogging...keep it up :)
Thanks for coming! It wouldn't be a party without someone singing "Trashy Women"!
Also, it made me smile to watch D with the other kids (you know, the smacking for no reason... LOL)! Brought back memories of how it used to be with Jake & Taylor and Ty & Austin. He's a normal boy!
We miss you more than you know! Love you Jill!
-Aunt Krista
Post a Comment