Thursday, January 13, 2011

*FrIeNdS*

I was blessed with a fabulous group of friends in high school. Some of us were able to get together after Christmas. It was great to catch up and see all the cute kiddos. Unfortunately we didn't think to pull out the camera until a lot left- sorry guys.
Spenny- I love your lampshade skirt ;)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

wow a big group this year! sad i didnt get to make it. everyone looks great!

Sarah said...

so fun! I love that you guys still get together and keep in touch!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Spenny thought the lamp shade skirt comment was pretty funny. :) Sad we didn't get everyone in the picture, cause really when is that going to happen again. It was great to get everyone together!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.

Blog Archive