Adorable! You're quite the photographer. I'm glad I'm not the only one that never goes to get professional pictures. Too expensive! Plus it gives us something fun to try. :)
You know those blogs that the Mom just blabs about her children and thinks every little thing they do is blog-worthy............ This is one of those blogs.
We are livin' it up in small town Arizona.
I am our home engineer working on a promotion to SuperMom!
Dawson, our spunky red head is five and keeps us laughing all of the time. Stockton is three and his nearly-constant smile helps me to enjoy every day.
Our sweet baby Girl Hallie has all of us wrapped around her lil finger. This blog is what I use to document our families adventures, occasionally vent and as a journal. We love life and each other and even with all the craziness we are finding "Joy in the Journey!"
*Stockton* aka Spud aka Munch
Our happy, chubby lil guy
*Dawson* aka D-man
Our rough and tumble red head
Need help avoiding laundry/dishes/studying?? Check these out
3 comments:
Adorable! You're quite the photographer. I'm glad I'm not the only one that never goes to get professional pictures. Too expensive! Plus it gives us something fun to try. :)
so cute! love the pictures!
Oh these pics are ADORABLE!! Look at how big he is getting--wow!
Post a Comment