Sunday, June 13, 2010

fun project

I ended up with a bench from my grandparents house that they used as their toy box. Even though it is heavy and a bit ugly we have dragged it with us through several moves because it has sentimental value to me. I decided that I had had enough of the brown wood finish and green and black checked cushion and braved the humidity out on our patio long enough to get it painted.

before


after-almost, I still need to get some fabric for the cushion.




A little signature print from D.

3 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks great! Good job.

BRITTANY said...

Impressive! I am still waiting for pictures of the curtains :)

r said...

That turned out great! Good job :)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.