Sunday, January 24, 2010

No sleeping on the job!

Last week when I was putting D down for a nap I dozed off-unfortunately he DID NOT! About 15 min later I woke up in a panic...... I found........

this


and this


and finally- this. Apparently the goldfish like to swim in grape juice.
I was really thankful that he wasn't hurt and no permanent damage was done- now I am very careful not to get to comfy when putting him down to nap.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious! But scary too! I've done that too. I woke up to Karter yelling "OUT, OUT!" I found him up in the windowsill behind the blinds with his face poking through the blinds! He was stuck! Haha! I love this age, It's so fun! :)

Krista said...

Way to go D! Keep your mommy in line. She has to learn sometime that mom's get to sleep... or rest... or eat. Life is all about YOU! Don't let her forget!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Haha-what a stinker! Sounds like something Logan would do! Now that Logan is in a toddler bed, we put a child proof door nob thing on his side so he can't get out! What a nice Mom I am. :)

I loved your comment about Dawson watching the movies of oo-gin. That is so cute! I wish they were closer so they could play. He doesn't really have any little boys to play with. :( Logan loves to watch his movies too-we have to watch them about 50 times everyday...I wish I was joking!

Judy said...

haha. Busy busy boy. That is why we have a safety door knob cover on the inside of James room.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

hhaahha!!! It doesn't take much time does it. soo funny!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.

Blog Archive