Feed the birds......tuppins the bag........
Any Mary Poppins fans out there? Is it tuppins?
Anyway Saturday in the mist of way too much laundry I had a sudden urge to feed ducks. (or do anything that wasn't laundry :) It was a bit chilly(not Utah- chilly....but a comfortable hoodie weather Houston chilly) We headed to the park. Dawson was quacking before we even got out of the car- he was so excited! He ran down the hill straight for a flock of birds- Taylor barely stopped him before he reached the muddy pond. It was the best 1/2 of a loaf of bread that I have ever used.
Any Mary Poppins fans out there? Is it tuppins?
Anyway Saturday in the mist of way too much laundry I had a sudden urge to feed ducks. (or do anything that wasn't laundry :) It was a bit chilly(not Utah- chilly....but a comfortable hoodie weather Houston chilly) We headed to the park. Dawson was quacking before we even got out of the car- he was so excited! He ran down the hill straight for a flock of birds- Taylor barely stopped him before he reached the muddy pond. It was the best 1/2 of a loaf of bread that I have ever used.

2 comments:
What park is this?!?! Lucy would go CRAZY to see those ducks and geese. Looks like a great use of bread :)
Oh that looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment