Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

Last night I put Dawson to bed at 11:00pm like usual, but then I didn't wake up until 4:30am(not usual). When I saw the clock I jumped out of bed and ran over to Dawson to make sure he was still breathing! He was still sleeping peacefully, It was amazing! He has never gone that long without eating. Feels great to sleep!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Isn't it wonderful! That's better than Logan right now. I hope he keeps it up!

BRITTANY said...

Sleep??? What's that? Obviously something I am not doing right now as miss ashlynn eats! Congrats on the little guy sleeping. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Sarah Keith said...

5 1/2 hours, that's amazing!!!! It is all going to come! Jill, I had a dream about you. I miss you. How are you? Thanks for commenting on our blog. I love you lots. I am so ready to have this baby, but I still have 5/6 weeks to go. How can I get any bigger? Hope all is well!

Tyler said...

So this is a blog, Man I have been missing out. I will try not to have any negative feedback! Just for you Jill. And you know how hard that is for me.
Good Job kid you slept, Uncle Tyler will buy you candy as soon as you can eat it.

what football rules would you change?
yep thats all I got.

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.