Monday, July 28, 2008


We spent a few days with Tay's family at Gma and Gpa Hutch's condo. It was a lot of fun. Dawson loved all of the attention! I did get hooked on "24" though, it is now an addiction. I watch 1 eposode everytime I feed the little man!
Ya know, I always see cute pictures of babys naked, but every time I attempt a photo shoot I end up with pee or poop all over, so I've decided that a diapered baby makes for cute pictures too!

Dawson holds his head up all the time now, he sure is growing fast!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

he is adorable! glad you had fun with the inlaws. i know lindsi from las vegas. she was my best friend when we lived there. I am happy you have a blog. If you ever need to chat im always just a text or phone call away!

BRITTANY said...

Oh man. He is getting so big! I can't wait tell your back here in cedar so I can see the little man!

Krista said...

Oh the RED HAIR... some people get all the luck!! I love it!

Sarah Keith said...

Dawson is so dang adorable I can hardly bear it! How are you?????? Pittsburgh is great. I am working 20-25 hours a week at a maternity store (low stress and fun) and just waiting for me sweet little boy to come! I am 30 weeks!!! The adjustment had been much better than I thought because of me getting a job so quickly. HOW ARE YOU??? Email me!!!! chowsa84@gmail.com

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.