Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our skinny little man


We need to fatten Dawson up! This is our friend's (The Leavitts) baby. He is 3 weeks older than Dawson. It was fun to see them on the 4th and see their cute, cubby Daniel.

Uncle Sam sure loves his little nephew, he even would watch him sleep!

Grandma and Grandpa are also in the Dawson fan club.


We dropped my brother Rex off at the MTC last Wednesday. We sure miss him, but we know that he is where he is supposed to be and doing great things! He is going to Baton Rouge LA.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

wow sam looks so much older than i remember. im glad you started a blog!

K said...

We just noticed your blog, found it on Jake & Heathers. We are excited that you guys are blogging now! Your little boy is adorable, congrats to you both. Hope everything is going good for you guys, you are both such great people. Here is our blog address:
www.kevinandbritneyjensen.blogspot.com

Kevin & Britney Jensen

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Oh my goodnees-I can't believe how grown up Rex and Sam look! I guess I haven't seen them for quite a while. and you're looking skinny as ever-no fair! You need to fatten both you and Dawson up! Call me-I could tell you some tricks!

Sharon said...

Hey Hutchins Family....I hope you don't mind that I am checking out your blog...I saw it on Jacob and Heathers. Your little Dawson is ADORABLE!!! Congrats! I love his red hair. Isn't it crazy that we are all having babies! I can't believe I already have 2! They are so much fun...and they grow so fast. Congrats again...you guys look like great parents. You can check out our blog at: bsstewart.blogspot.com

Sarah Keith said...

Jill, I love the blog! You are PROfessional! I love you! It was so good to see you last night. Your baby is absolutely adorable. Thanks for being a good friend. Love, Sarah Keith

Lacey said...

Hi there! This is Lacey from Grantsville. I found your blog on Sharon's...so I guess that means I'm blog-stalking your fam :) CONGRATS on the baby boy!!! How fun.
marklacey2.blogspot.com

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.