Taylor is taking a class at UNLV this summer, and staying with wonderful friends(the Leavitt family). I've been keeping myself busy in Cedar with Dawson and "24"(I'm on season 4) and organizing our new apartment. (I know my life is wild). Anyway we've sure been missing Taylor while he is in Vegas, so we met him half way in Mesquite, then headed to Vegas! What happens in Vegas..........
under sink mat
3 years ago

6 comments:
you guys are such a cute family! Jill you should post pictures of your new place!
Jill- HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I wish we could have come down to see Rex off and see your cute baby. With 4 kids it makes it a little challenging. I am sure Patty may have told you this, but it is WEIRD how much Dawson looks like Tate. Especially that picture of his profile stretching his head up. He is so very cute and I LOVE the red hair. You will get comments on it the rest of your life... I PROMISE! I hope you are doing well and i hope we can see you again sometime. Drew and I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys last year at Bear Lake and think Taylor is just AWESOME!
SCMS starts Monday. The students are coming, the students are coming.
Miss you so much already!!!
He's so cute! He is a strong little guy. I'm glad you got to go see Taylor. Be safe traveling back home!
Jill I can't believe you have a baby and I am just barely finding out about it. How did I get out of the loop here? I was very suprised when Ang told me that you had commented on our blog and I saw you with Dawson. Glad to see everything is going well though. Good to here from ya.
Adam
Your baby is beautiful!
Post a Comment