Thursday, May 31, 2012

Party Time!

Dino-Name tag Time

Bean Bag toss time


Pin the Pterodactyl on the Poster time
 

The Fossil Dig-  We buried playdough-"fossils" and candy in wood chips- it was a hit!
 

Cake time
 

I looked over and saw this and had to laugh, Dawson had carefully watched and not-so-carefully helped me make this volcano and it was like he couldn't wait another minute to dig in! :)
I am so grateful that Dawson has so many wonderful friends here(we wish we could have invited more) and it was a great day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow Jill! Great job! I"m so so impressed. What a dream birthday for a 4 year old. Very fun! Happy birthday Dawson!

Laura Bowles said...

Happy birthday dawson! great lookin party jill!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.