Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day at the Zoo

Dawson is in the "WHY?" stage asking questions all day every day.  I have decided to do what my Dad did if he didn't know the answer.............make it up!  It made a trip to the Zoo interesting with D asking everything about every animal we saw, I had to get a bit creative!

 
 
 

This crazy Giraffe reached across the fence and sniffed Dawson's hair! I quickly grabbed some leaves for D to give him, and when I reached up to pet him he wrapped his long blue tongue all around my finger- gross, but cool.  

Stockton had a death grip round my leg and kept growling as D and I petting and gave leaves to this friendly   Giraffe.
 

My boys loved these funny otters, they would race Dawson and play peek-a-boo with Spud.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.