Sunday, February 19, 2012

foamy fun

Yep! We tried out the shaving cream and food coloring paint (although the Eye doctor(almost) that lives here told me that using whip cream would be safer for the eyes :)

mixing up the fun

I thought my the walls and tub would be covered, but they mostly painted each other.


splash, splash!


I'll paint your back, you paint mine.




check out that stud in the mirror!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BRITTANY said...

We did that too but I should have used whip cream. Didn't even think about that.

Laura Bowles said...

whip cream is a great idea! looks like a fun addition to bath time :)

Lyndi Duff said...

How Fun!

Kevin and Kerry said...

My kids loved that stuff!! Hooray for bath time fun!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.