Sunday, February 5, 2012

all about .....

Stockton!!
Hi, my name is Stockton aka Spud.
  • I am 18months old and I love to eat, dance, wrestle, run, torment my brother, give Mom kisses and just smile.
  • I am a morning person and wake up babbling and happy.
  • I just learned to fold my arms during a prayer and then say "Yay-men!" really loud when it is finished.
  • I love to sing patty cake, ball for baby and sugar pie - honey bun and the abc song.
  • I love to say "tika tika tika" (tickle) and pinch my brother's belly.
  • My favorite time of day is when I hear the buzzer and know that Dad is coming home I run to the door and yell "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" then run down the hall to see him.
  • I am a great helper and love to throw things in the trash for mom, I always remember to clap for myself.
Me at the park eating crackers- I never share with the birds.


I love to swing!


My first day of nursery. It was great!


I eat with a spoon really well, but always love to wipe yogurt in my hair for some reason.


Wow, I'm handsome! Notice that my top button is never done up because my awesome fat chin gets in the way.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

oh my he is so adorable!!

BRITTANY said...

Camden does the same thing with yogurt...weird kids!

Hansen Family said...

Such a cute little guy!!

Kim E said...

He is so handsome! Love this post!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.