Sunday, April 10, 2011

the silver toothed stallion

When I think of metal teeth.... I think of

these guys....


and these guys....


but NEVER these lil guys


but alas, remember this:


apparently when Dawson had his accident a few weeks ago, he killed his front tooth. A trip to the dentist quickly turned into Dawson being strapped to a board and having a root canal, they drilled his cute little tooth until it was gone. :(
sniff....sniff ok so I went home and bawled my eyes out.
But to Dawson it is "a special cool shiny tooth"

So without further adieu............. introducing..................

The silver-toothed- stallion!





6 comments:

Hansen Family said...

How sad, but what a cute boy!! I bet he thinks he is so cool with his shiny new tooth!!

Kevin and Kerry said...

I am sure that was a rough day...I wish you would have told me and I would have taken Stockton for ya!! Let's get together this week and hang out!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Oh no! At least you know it's not permanent. :) I had a tooth that I called my "gravy tooth." It was a greyish color because the roots below had died, but my new tooth came in fine. :) Oh Dawson...you bring so much adventure!

Krista said...

I can feel for you Sweet Jill. Tyson and Dillon both had dead front teeth. When they're rough and tumble, those tiny teeth don't stand a chance. Rest assured they come in nice and pearly white ... eventually.

Love You!

P.S. Thanks for the sweet text this morning. Excitement is in the air!

Emily said...

Oh Jillian. At least you didn't spring for him to get a rabbit design on the front or anything. Glad he likes it--poor buddy, having to get all strapped down and all--yikes.

emily nolte

Kari said...

Oh Jill, your little guy sure keeps you busy! :) I'm glad he's ok..and that you're ok! :)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.