Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hi, my name is Stockton

Hi, my name is Stockton
My Dad calls me Spud
The ladies at the YMCA call me Stockington, but don't bring that up with my mom.
I have brown hair, and no matter how many people say that it will turn red- it won't
I have dark blue eyes
my top button is never buttoned because of my awesome double chin

I have 3 teeth, yes 3.
I say Mama all day, with a few dadas mixed in
I am a speedy crawler
I don't like the bouncer or high chair, I am happy for hours just crawling around putting things in my mouth.
I weigh 20lbs 8 oz
I love eating bananas and graham crackers
I spit the peas all over my mom and laugh and laugh

Posted by Picasa
I am 8 mo old
I am happy
I am chubby
I am Stockton

4 comments:

Lady Rynn said...

He is so cute! I can't believe that at 8 months old he is almost as big as my two year old and my three year old! I just have itty bitty kids, I guess. He really is adorable!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

So so cute! I love his little charming smile! Maybe him and Grace should hook up someday. She's not that much older than him. :) It's funny that he weighs more than Grace. I love chunky babies!!

Beth Ann said...

What an adorable little boy!! Sounds like he keeps you on your toes!!!

Laura Bowles said...

cute!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.