Sunday, November 15, 2009

Me and D- Utah trip

The following 8 posts are about our Utah trip (probably boring material for most)- they are scattered and out of order, but hey- the trip is documented.
I would also like to note that I realize saying "me and D" is very poor English, but it rhymes, it is faster than typing "Dawson and I" and lastly I don't really care about proper English.

In a nutshell: Me and D went to Utah for 4 days, it was wonderful to see family and friends, I took too many pictures and it was great to come back to Taylor and warm weather.

2 comments:

BRITTANY said...

I love you! You are awesome :)

ricksdl said...

I'm glad you got to go back and visit family. Looks like you had lots of fun!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.