Saturday, November 7, 2009

everyday moments

Nothing momentous to report, just a few everyday moments that I want to document.

" hi, yaaa yaaa K yaaaa KK bu-bye" that's the conversation when D picks up my phone. apparently I say ya and k a lot?


This is D's "funny face" that he pulls when I ask for it. He usually can't hold it very long because when I laugh he smiles and it disappears. It works great when he is fussy or whining.


I am not sure why it is so fun to empty the bookshelf or DVDs and make towers, but it happens around here 3 or 4 times a day. He at least puts them away when he gets done now.


ok- this one was scary- In the time it took me to go to the bathroom(and I am not a potty dweller) D pushed a chair over to the counter, climbed up and emptied out all my spices and dumped salt onto my freshly made muffins. Seriously this kid is going to give me a heart attack, I am so glad that he didn't fall or get hurt and the muffins were ok salty :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BRITTANY said...

Oh you do have your hands full! But it's a good full right?

Unknown said...

Oh my! What a climber! He looks pretty happy about it. haha

Sarah Keith said...

I SO FEEL YA!

Judy said...

He sounds just as busy as James. One day I came out of the shower and smelt something burning. James had climbed on the counter, turned on the stove and put the spices on top. Hopefully Dawson won't try that one too! Good luck!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.