Thursday, April 23, 2009

Graduation

My reason for not blogging is that my computer is completely full, so I sadly cannot put any more pictures on it. What is blogging without pictures? Its sad, that is what it is. :(
So until I decide how I want to take off pictures and then figure out how to do that, you will have to imagine our lovely faces. I did want to announce Taylor's graduation however, we are not sending out many announcements so consider yourself announced to. :)

Taylor Mark Hutchins
will receive his
Bachelor of Arts
in
Spanish
at the Covocation Exercises
Saturday, May 2, 2009
2:00pm Centrum Areana

President Thomas S. Monson will be the commencement speaker

4 comments:

Paige said...

President Monson is speaking at his graduation?? I guess that's what I get for going to the UofA!
;)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow-Congrats Taylor! Now off to more schooling! Yipee. How neat to hear President Monson speak. Enjoy the feeling of freedom...at least for a few months!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

WOWZERS--that's quite a commencement speaker. ASU thinks they're so special because they're getting Obama. Glad to see you guys could top that. =)

CONGRATS Taylor! 4 down, 4 to go =)

Oh, and I'm a crazy picture taker, so I had to get an external hardrive to hold all my photos so they wouldn't bog down the computer. I think they're around $100.

Are you guys still trying to find where to live in Houston? I will e-mail you the info on where we lived if you want it. Let me know.

Nic said...

Hey Jill- I have something to send you from the kids at SCMS. Can I get your address? Also, they want to invite you and your baby (they want me to make sure I include the baby) to our end-of-year party.

Email your address to me @
nhadley@scmiddle.org

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.