Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daddy's boy


As much as I have whispered "Momma" in Dawson's ear every chance that I get, and read him stories, rock him and play "peek-a-boo" a thousand times a day, I never get the look of pure elation in Dawson's eyes when Taylor comes home from school. No matter what we are doing he pushes away from me and turbo crawls to the door with a massive grin on his face climbing up on Taylor. He is a daddy's boy for sure, always wanting to wrestle and play catch.




D always crawls to the door when Taylor leaves and sits for a minute, hoping his buddy will come back. Its cute, but sad too.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Josh and Sara said...

What a cute baby boy!!

Brenna said...

Soooo adorable

TexasTwinsTwice said...

awww--soooo sweet! Yeah, sometimes I think I should leave just so I can come back and get the reception that Jim gets when he comes home. =)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.