We are having an awesome yard sale Saturday from 9am-2pm, in front of our apartments. Come one, come all and buy our junk(or priceless treasures). There are about 5 families involved so there will be lots of great stuff.
Here are a few treasures you will find from the Hutchins closets:
teaching supplies
Men's collared shirts
unopened wedding gifts (pyrex, dishes, blankets)
great working vacuum
frames
size 1 diapers
practically brand new CD player
CDs, (just in case you are the few who have yet to join the Ipod nation)
and much much more
Please tell your friends, family, neighbors or pets!
(I don't want to put my address on the blog, so if you don't know where I live then call me, if you don't have my number then why are you looking at my blog?) Just kidding!:)
under sink mat
3 years ago
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so glad you put this on your blog. I'm hoping we can sell some of our "priceless treasures" too!
Post a Comment