Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas


The magic of Christmas is back thanks to Dawson. I've been a scrooge about Christmas for too long, sick of the stress and hassle. This year was different, I loved to see Dawson watch the lights, play with the tree and even eat the ribbon off the presents. I am so grateful for my Savior, my family and how blessed we are.




Dawson's Christmas Eve pajamas, yep that's a poop shoot in back


Christmas Morning-don't look too close, I am not a morning person


Our spoiled boy


Yea for wrapping paper
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! You look so cute in your coordinating pajamas! Wow-Dawson did get spoiled! Glad we got to meet you for lunch too!

BRITTANY said...

Looks like you had lots of fun up north! Bad news though...we moved :( So now we are far away from each other.

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

looks like a great christmas and new years. glad dawson helped bring back the spirit for you! i missed seeing you guys hope we get to see you soon.

Lisah said...

He is seriously SOOO cute!!! There is just something about those red heads. I am glad you guys had a great vacation!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.