Sunday, April 28, 2013

meeting the brothers

My boys came in with their gifts excited to meet their new sister, Stockton climbed right up hugged her and said "too cute".  He kept petting her head.  They exchanged gifts and checked out her tiny toes and fingers.  After a while Dawson quietly asked "Can I hold her?"  It was very sweet.  Stockton only calls her "baby girl"  It was a sweet moment with my 3 favorite people.

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

BRITTANY said...

You have three babies!

BRITTANY said...

Well I guess two of them aren't "babies" anymore.

Nic said...

NO ONE is allowed to look that good after having a baby! Seriously! I'm in awe of how gorgeous you are!
As a middle school teacher, so glad you went with the Hallie version. What a darling name. I have SOOO many friends who got pregnant with IUD's and many who didn't have the great outcome you did. Good luck with the surgery. You are amazing. And I know it's been 6 years (6!!!) but I still think of you and and am so glad to have had a good friend that first awful year. Can you believe it- those 8th graders (yes, Brad Wood) are all on missions now!
Enjoy your baby girls. Their is just someone about girls. It is THE BEST!
CONGRATS!!!!

Nic said...

something. Something about girls. opps.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Such adorable pictures.

2 of my very favorite moments are when Logan came to meet Grace for the first time and when they came to meet Olivia for the first time. Priceless, tender moments!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.