Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How to live long and well- Grandma Gavin


Taylor and I flew to Arizona for a job interview and had a great time.


We were able to go see Taylor's great grandma Gavin who is 94!  She is incredible and she shared with me her secrets to such a full, healthy long life.  Here are a few:
1- Stop eating cookies all the time and don't get fat
2- Red meat kills people-only eat a little
3- Music- listen to it whenever you can

 

who knew! Arizona can be green.......ish.

The Gila Valley temple 

The Mesa Temple

Our little plane back home.  Large prego watermelon belly and small shaky planes are not a good idea. 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Job interviews!! the end is near! can you believe it?

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I am curious to know what you decided!!

Kari said...

I'm with Nellie, I'm curious what you thought! What a cute little lady and I love her advice! Jill I know you don't feel like it, but you are such a cute little prego woman! :)

Hansen Family said...

You are adorable!! Hope you did okay on that plane, I know I would have struggled...

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.