Monday, February 18, 2013

Just what have I gotten done?


I know you wonderIf you’ll ever have a dayWhere the kids stay calm, the laundry’s doneAnd the dishes are put away

And sometimes you feel likeYour days are spent and goneAnd the question running through your mindJust what have I gotten done
And when you finally have a moment to slow downAt the end of your day I know Father would say

Believe in what you’re doingBelieve in who you areAnd hold tight to the truth that you’re a daughter of GodBelieve in who you’re becoming, believe in who you are
Now it might seem simpleAll the little things you doBut the lives you touch matter so much
And there’s no one else like you
And Father needs you to stand tall and faithfulTo be all you can beOh, if you could see what he sees

You’d believe in what you’re doingYou’d believe in who you areSo hold tight to the truth that you’re a daughter of GodBelieve in who you’re becoming, believe in who you are
And when it’s hard to believe in yourselfAnd you feel like you’re beginning to doubt
Remember
That he believes in what you’re doingHe believes in who you areSo don’t lose sight of the truth that you’re a daughter of GodThat he believes in who you’re becoming, He believes in who you
Hilary Weeks- Who you are
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Needed that today-thanks for sharing!

Laura Bowles said...

love it!

Kari said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I needed that! So many fun posts! At least one of us can update their blog! :)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.