Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas Eve

I have had my share of "baa-humbug" moments and have even been called a Grinch in past years as I get irritated with all the stress and hassle of Christmas, but this Christmas I couldn't help but get caught up in the magic and excitement as my boys were so thrilled and enthusiastic about everything!

Dawson spreading some reindeer food getting ready for Santa's arrival.

making Christmas cookies for Santa

Stockton: the sprinkle master

Taaa-daaaa! 

We had a Christmas music dance party- uncle Ty is the favorite dance partner.

Grandma read Dawson all the same Christmas stories that she read to me every Christmas Eve.

We had our traditional sea food feast- yum!
 

Hooray for Christmas pajamas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kevin and Kerry said...

Jillian-
I miss your cute family so much. I have to say that I am in love with your haircut. Your family picture is adorable and I want me hair to look like yours!! You are too cute!! Hope all is going well. Keep the pictures coming!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.