Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall leaves and Funny Boys - Family Pics

Taylor's sister Lindsay snapped these up a beautiful canyon.  I thought I would pick 4 or 5 to put on the blog............well ya get 18!  I couldn't decide!


 
 
 

What is Dawson doing?  Ya I don't know, but it made me smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Spud is so enthusiastic! I love it!
 

Thanks Linds!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your hair!

Laura Bowles said...

Love them! and you look great!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Darling! What a beautiful/handsome looking family! :) I love your new hair do Jill! And I'm impressed you have 18 that turned out cute-with our family we are lucky to get one with everyone looking ok. :)

Kim E said...

Such a cute haircut!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.