The past 3 years I have taught, learned, worked and played with the Young Women in our ward. They are incredible and it has been a privilege to get to know them. I have worked with amazing leaders who I learned so much from. While at times it was challenging to juggle everything(that blasted road show:) It has truly blessed my life.
We had a self-defense activity planned and I walked in the room ready fight off attackers to see a party for me with my favorite desserts, games and my favorite Young Women!! I was completely surprised and overwhelmed with their thoughtfulness. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I love those girls and women with all my heart.

The awesome crew
We had a self-defense activity planned and I walked in the room ready fight off attackers to see a party for me with my favorite desserts, games and my favorite Young Women!! I was completely surprised and overwhelmed with their thoughtfulness. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I love those girls and women with all my heart.
The awesome crew

3 comments:
We miss you already!
So sad I missed it and even more sad that you're gone! You're going to be soooo missed!
Those girls were lucky to have you!!
Post a Comment