Sunday, July 29, 2012

Joy & Terror- Jump Jungle

For our preschool finale we took a field trip to the Jump Jungle- my boys reacted a bit differently.............
 
 
 
 
 
 

Dispite the pure horror on his face, Dawson really did have a good time.  :)


The bouncy house

Slam dunk

Love these two

While this is a very unflattering pic of my final epic dive, I had to include it to prove that I beat Tanner through the obsticle course! (I may have cheated a bit the first time:)

Me and Spud
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

looks fun!

Allison said...

Love these places! And when you're proving a point, flattering pictures not necessary :) Bet your muscles were sore after jumping all over that place!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.

Blog Archive