We got all dressed up for the University of Houston's Spring Banquet where Taylor was awarded the Neuro-opthalmology Service Award... Yeah, I'm not sure what that is either, but hey I'm still proud!
I am used to spending my evenings cleaning up dinner and messy lil boys and reading bedtime stories, while I love that(except for the dishes) it was fun to have a night out eating delicious fancy food that I have only seen on food network, and pretending to laugh at all of the Optometry humor. :) like this song. Taylor played the guitar for his buddies while they sang and we even got in a dance on the dance floor before we headed home to relive the babysitter.
I am used to spending my evenings cleaning up dinner and messy lil boys and reading bedtime stories, while I love that(except for the dishes) it was fun to have a night out eating delicious fancy food that I have only seen on food network, and pretending to laugh at all of the Optometry humor. :) like this song. Taylor played the guitar for his buddies while they sang and we even got in a dance on the dance floor before we headed home to relive the babysitter.

2 comments:
I'm glad you found a dress!
It's fun to get all dressed up and get out every once and a while. And you look beautiful!!
Post a Comment