Friday, March 9, 2012

Spud

Stockton aka Spud is in such a fun stage right now, learning lots of new words and making us laugh. Here are a few everyday moments that I want to remember.

Last week I heard some grunting coming from my closet- he has found a favorite spot to do his #2 business.
He LOVES slides- even really steep or bumby ones.
I love his eyes: brownish, blueish, greenish.
He loves my fuzzy robe and anytime I put it on I get attacked with hugs, one day he walked out of my closet like this. He looked like a little ewok toddling around for a while.
He loves to be tickled and pulls up his shirt and says "tica tica tica"
Like his older brother he loves to vacuum- he wheels it out plugs it in and turns it on - he takes this job very seriously.
This is his "I am concentrating really hard" face
He loves to ride on my shoulders (apparently I have a very unattractive "I'm-being-poked-in-the-eye" face)
We love our funny lil dude!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison said...

What a cutie he is. Wish we could see him in person! Any trips to Alabama planned? ;)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.