Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine Fun

We have been heart-attacked around here! I almost bought a few Valentine's Day decorations and then the thought about the fact that we are moving 3 times this year made me put them back- I don't want one more thing to pack! So we busted out the art box instead.

Every morning I ask Dawson "What do you want to do today?" He usually responds "Go to Utah" I have to say "Not today" then he says, "ok then lets do something with friends!"
We are lucky to have such great friends here, Dawson's church sunbeam class has 15 kids in it- lots of fun friends!


I LOVE when my table is surrounded with smiling kids!


a love Caterpillar!


this mobile makes heart shaped shawdows on our table- but Stockton likes it so much that it probably won't last long.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.