Sunday, February 6, 2011

I dare say it.........

After an awesome MONTH I dare say it..............
DAWSON IS POTTY TRAINED!!
Hooray! Well, haven't you been potty training for like a year? you may be asking yourself. why yes, yes we have. oh dear.
When Dawson turned 1 I read 2 books and a few internet articles and thought I was the potty training pro- he will be trained in a week or so I thought...... dun dun dun HA!
After a year of different techniques and starting and stopping the only things I have learned about potty training are:
1. Don't move while potty training
2. Don't move again while potty training
3. Don't have a baby while potty training
don't start when they are 1 even if they show 3 out of 5 signs of being ready according to Dr. Phil. Stupid Dr. Phil.

Anywho I love only changing little diapers now. Yeah Dawson! :)

5 comments:

Krista said...

YAY for D! YAY for Mom for making it through!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Haha--I hate potty training! We're about to attempt it for the 2nd time. Any and all advice wanted!

Unknown said...

YAY! That has got to be such a relief! I can't imagine having to change two in diapers. Go Dawson! and in the two weeks we have started the potty training our way, I have realized....just how much patience it takes from the mom...I don't know who to give more credit to. haha. So good job Jill!

Hansen Family said...

Awesome!! Congrats to everyone!! : )

Danny and Cathy said...

YAY! thanks for the advice... I can't believe how big Stockton is! Your boys are cute.

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.