Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkin guts


Dawson kept scooping the "yucky guts" back into the pumpkin and he would not touch the stuff. He did help me count the pumpkin seeds as I got them ready to roast.




Can you guess what we carved??
I will seriously be amazed if you can, It is an eyeball, with the skyscrapers of down-town Houston in the pupil. I'm really not sure why that sounded cool at the time. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kevin and Kerry said...

Well Kevin and I get half a point because we got that it was an eyeball but we didn't quite get the skyscrapers part. It looked really good though!!

Taylor said...

I agree, the skyscrapers need a little imagination to be seen.

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.