Sunday, October 10, 2010

poop on the potty

every phase of life is fun of wonderful things and challenges.....
this is just in case one day I am looking back and I forget the challenges-

10-2-2010
Stockton was not feeling well and was up screaming until 3am, I was pacing up and down our hall and trying everything I could, finally he fell asleep. 5am Dawson jumps on me "Good Morming! I want Cereal" About 8am D-man is enthralled with Peter Pan and Stockton is asleep- I hesitantly think maybe, just maybe I can get away with sneaking a power nap.
I wake up about 15 min later hearing Dawson say excitedly "Mommy I pooped on the potty!" knowing that he cannot yet take off his shorts and diaper I quickly at up to see D with poop all over his hands and shirt- sure enough he had pooped ON the potty- there was poop smeared all over the toilet. there was also poop on the walls and Stocktons head.
Fabulous way to start a day eh?

4 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Oh I'm so glad you recorded this. I've happened to have a week kind of like that. I need to write that down too. I'm sorry you had a rough morning, but I have to say it is pretty entertaining for me. Love the pictures of the boys getting along below! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. That is so.... I don't even know. I am glad I have not experienced that yet. haha. I am so sorry.Someday you will laugh at it right? On another note, those pictures of him and Stockton are adorable. Keep them coming. Hey you guys going to be in Utah for Christmas?

Judy said...

oh man. that stinks! Sorry you had to wake up to that.

Kevin and Kerry said...

Oh Jillian....I am so sorry. Thanks for sharing your morning with us so at least we could laugh with you. I always have those kind of nightmares if I try to close my eyes during the day!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.

Blog Archive