Sunday, September 26, 2010

3 for 3

Every time I go to the grocery store I bring home at least 1 new thing to try, some a lot riskier than others. I love trying new things even if sometimes I end up stuck eating some nastiness. This week I came home with 3 and loved them all- thought I would share my yummy finds.


Find #1 Sweet Potato Pancakes
So much better than regular pancakes and much better for you. Taylor and Dawson actually fought over the last one.


Find #2 Lime and Salt Popcorn
I love popcorn- me and D share a bag a day and I rotate between butter and Kettle corn, well this lime and salt is joining the rotation. Yum!


Find #3 Carmel Turtle Cheesecake Icecream
Ok, you can't really go wrong with Bluebell so this isn't a risky one, but it is soooooo amazing that I had to tell you about it.
Luscious cheesecake ice cream filled with chocolate-coated caramel turtles, roasted pecans, cheesecake pieces with a chocolate cookie crust all surrounded by a smooth caramel swirl.


No comments:

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.